The Association of British Theatre Technicians seeks to make an interim appointment for an Administrator to work in the ABTT Office while recruitment for a new role of Association Co-ordinator is undertaken.
The interim appointment will be ideally full-time and in the first instance until 31st December 2015.
The purpose of the role is to:
- Assist in all activities of the ABTT
- Assist in the operation of the ABTT Office
- Support the ABTT’s strong relationship with its members, associated bodies and external organisations
- Help acknowledge and promote the work of the ABTT
- Assist with the smooth running of the Association
- Assist with the distribution of regular and occasional publications
- Manage the maintenance, update and currency of on-line resources and social media
Salary: circa £25,000 per annum pro rata dependent upon number of days per week and experience.
If you are interested in the position please send a CV and covering letter explaining why you would be suitable for the role to Robin Townley, CEO, at email@example.com by Thursday 12th November 2015.