Monday 19 May 2014, 10:00am-17:15pm ǀ RSC, Courtyard Theatre, Stratford upon Avon
Presented by the Royal Shakespeare Company
What happens when the drama happens off stage, with no rehearsal? Is your organisation ready for anything?
An opportunity to discuss devising, revising and testing your Major Incident and Business Continuity Plans, with experts, panel discussions and practical exercises. Sessions will include:
- Panel discussion – examples of events and incidents – Pat Weller, ex-Executive Director, Manchester Royal Exchange and James Heaton, Deputy Director of Operations, Roundhouse
- Why Worry? and No Time to Think – Mary Lynch
- Addressing the needs of people in Major Incident Planning – Dr Anne Eyres
- Practical exercise and Practice makes perfect – ICE Multimedia
- Anyone with management responsibility in the following departments: Health and Safety, Theatre Operations/Management, Production, Marketing, Press and Communications, Facilities/Engineering/Estates, IT, Finance, HR, Legal and Box Office.