An Insight into Corporate Showcalling with discussion and practical work, Sunday 1st September, Covent Garden venue.
Morning 11 – 1.30
· Why & How it differs from working in theatre
· Roles & Responsbilities of a Showcaller
· Types of Event from small to arena
· Working with Screens and Cameras
· Explanation of how other Technical Departments work and what they expect from you
· Discussion of approaches to the job and how best to fulfil it
Afternoon 2.15 – 4.00
· Marking up a showbook
· Working with a script and music
· Practice calling a small show to give a taste of how it feels to actually do the job
I worked in Repertory and West End for many years before starting corporate work, which I have been doing full time since the late nineties. Currently working on several Corporate jobs and will be returning to Showcalling Jesus Christ Superstar Arena tour in the Autumn.
Showcalled Les Mis and Phantom 25th Anniversary Concerts.
Workshop Fee £95.00
To Book please contact email@example.com by Saturday 24th August
07771 667652 Limited Places
“When putting on a spectacular show, it takes an extraordinarily calm and brilliant person to make it happen. Kate makes impossible dreams possible.” Sir Cameron Mackintosh
- all words supplied directly by Kate Salberg -BACK