The GREAT Week UAE presents an outstanding opportunity for UK companies in the construction, infrastructure and creative services industries, including experience economy. Access substantial business prospects and gain access to key decision-makers, major buyers and potential partners in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
OMIS Application fee The participation fee for this mission is £714. This fee includes the programme for the week, but does NOT include accommodation, airport transfers and insurance.
- A number of urban, leisure, cultural and infrastructure developments are ongoing in the region, some identified as UKTI High Value Programmes, including Expo 2020 Dubai, airport extensions across the UAE including Al Maktoum and Abu Dhabi international airports, Saadiyat Island and UAE Rail projects.
- World Expo is the world’s most prominent exhibition, lasting 6 months, and will be held in Dubai in 2020. In preparation, a significant number of development projects are launching, presenting ample opportunities for specialist UK companies.
- Delegates will benefit from interactions with key stakeholders and site visits to the cultural and mixed use developments of Saadiyat Island and Yas Island, both located in Abu Dhabi, as well as other theme park projects in Dubai. These include Dubai Parks & Resorts’ multi-billion dollar leisure and entertainment destination comprising: Motiongate Dubai, Bollywood Parks and Legoland Dubai.
- Delegates will have the opportunity to take part in key programme activities, such as the Britain in the Region event, Infrastructure Conference and various exclusive networking receptions.
- GREAT Week UAE will provide delegates with greater brand exposure under the wider GREAT campaign umbrella and the opportunity to take advantage of UKTI guidance on key projects to pursue.
Who should attend?
Established UK companies operating across the construction, infrastructure and design sectors including:
- Construction specialist services such as project management, strategic consultancy services, asset management services, facilities management and specialist training providers (rail/museums only)
- Design consultancy and specialist equipment and fit-out services for exhibitions, pavilions, cultural attractions and large scale entertainment projects.
- Specialist IT systems for museum collections and management solutions, station management solutions, ticketing, design and integration as well as interpretation/audio visual services.