Product Specialist at A.C. Entertainment Technologies
Application closing date: 28 Feb 2020 12:00am
Based: High Wycombe
Position: Product Specialist
Contract: Full Time
We have an exciting opportunity for a commercially minded individual with an outgoing personality, who looks at the bigger picture and is a keen problem solver. Experience of the lighting industry is essential to focus on promoting and demonstrating some of our key brands to our extensive client base.
A.C. Entertainment Technologies is one of the World’s leading distributors of professional lighting, audio, rigging and video equipment. Through our offices in High Wycombe and Leeds we sell equipment to the concert, theatre, stage, film and broadcast industries, in over 80 countries worldwide.
You will need to be confident in your knowledge and remain calm under pressure. We are looking for someone that can provide training, support and demonstrations of lighting consoles, software and networking technology to both existing and potential customers.
Excellent package is available for the right individual.
- Demonstrating and promoting specific brands and products.
- Working with clients to tailor a solution to their requirements.
- Ability to communicate effectively with designers, technicians and other lighting professionals in a technical manner via telephone, email and face-to-face.
- Identifying and maximising commercial opportunities.
- Maintaining a strong knowledge of entertainment lighting technology.
- First point of contact for product technical support.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Must be able to confidently communicate internally and externally, giving advice and instructions.
- To be able to work under pressure and adapt to changing priorities/deadlines.
- Proven commercial experience.
- Self-motivating, enthusiastic and organised.
- Team player
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office applications – Word/Excel
- Full driving licence and have the flexibility to travel within the UK, EU and worldwide.
Apply via www.ac-et.com