Safety Advisor at National Theatre
Application closing date: 20 Jan 2022 12:00pm
Salary: £37,000 per annum
Position: Safety Advisor
Contract: Full Time
We are looking for a Safety Advisor to join us.
The Safety Department work across the National Theatre to enable and facilitate lasting safety cultural change across every aspect of the work the National Theatre delivers. Our Safety Advisors work as coaching partners to review the safety risk profile and coach departments through any improvement processes and action plans. They also provide an appropriate level of challenge and support to business leaders and provide production safety advice throughout the rep system design process. This role will also lead or assist on projects to develop safety systems for the NT – anything from IT solutions to training development.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Demonstrable experience in health, safety and fire advice and hold a Level 5 or 6 qualification (or part way qualification if hold a level 3 safety certificate) in Health, Safety and Fire (e.g. NEBOSH Diploma, NCRQ Diploma or Safety Degree).
- Graduate Member of IOSH (or Tech OSH if part qualified with experience) or IIRSM equivalent.
- Demonstrable experience of advising on the development, implementation and maintenance of a health and safety management system, including strategy and programmes in a changing environment.
- Experience in auditing of management systems.
- Competent use of Microsoft 365 software products.
If that sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!
The closing date for the receipt of completed application forms is: Thursday 20th January 2022, midday
Please note that this role is: permanent – full time.
We want our workforce to be representative of all sections of society and welcome applications from everyone.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for our vacancies.
HR Department 2022
Apply via candidate.nationaltheatre.org.uk