ABTT Annual General Meeting and Members’ Tour at Woolwich Works 31st October 2023
29 September 2023
The ABTT invite you to come and join them at their Annual General Meeting at Woolwich Works followed by a tour of the venue on the 31st October from 12pm (midday). We will be celebrating the Association's achievements and of course reflecting on the impact of past events.
ABTT Members are invited to attend from 12pm with formal business commencing at 12.15pm. This will be followed by some refreshments and a chance for members to catch up before regrouping at 1.30pm for a backstage tour of the venue.
Woolwich Works is a multi-disciplinary cultural hub on the Royal Arsenal in Woolwich. The landmark venue opened its doors in September 2021 and has recently been named London’s ‘best new culture spot’ by Time Out. Its programme includes cutting-edge contemporary music, award-winning stand-up comedy, as well as theatre, dance, cabaret and everything in between.
- Apologies for Absence
- To consider, and if thought fit, to adopt the Report of the Association for the year to 31 December 2022.
- To consider, and if thought fit, to adopt the Accounts of the Association for the year to 31 December 2022.
- To announce the results of the Council election.
- To appoint the Auditors to serve until the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting and to authorise the Council to determine their Remuneration.
- Only corporate members (Fellows, Members and Honorary Members) may vote at General Meetings.
- Associates and representatives of affiliated organisations are entitled to attend and speak at General Meetings but have no vote.
Getting to Woolwich Works:
Nearest station: Woolwich
Nearest station: Woolwich Arsenal
Appointing a Proxy
If you are unable to attend the Annual General Meeting you may appoint a proxy by completing and submitting a copy of the pro-forma proxy form at least 48 hours before the commencement of the AGM and which may be found here: Proxy Form.