By accessing and/or browsing the Site, you are acknowledging and agreeing that:
i) All intellectual property rights in and to the site are the property of the ABTT and you agree not to copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute or create derivative works of any part of the Site for commercial gain, nor assist any third party to distribute or commercially exploit all or any part of the Site. In the normal course of browsing through the site the ABTT agree to your printing or downloading to a stand alone personal computer extracts for personal use provided both that the ABTT is the acknowledged source including the reference www.abtt.org.uk and that the ABTT may revoke this permission at any time.
ii) The Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and the ABTT makes no express or implied warranties or representations in relation to it. This includes, without limitation, any implied warranties or representations of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, availability, completeness or accuracy.
iii) The ABTT shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from, or in any way connected with, your use of the Site or any information contained or derived from it (even where the ABTT has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage). This includes, without limitation, any damage for loss of profits, loss of information, or any other monetary loss.
iv) The ABTT shall not take responsibility for the availability or content of any external sites or resources to which it has hyperlinks and might not endorse or approve of any material on sites linked from or to this site. In particular you should note that home pages of sites affiliated to the ABTT are individually responsible for their content and expression of opinions. The ABTT does not take responsibility for the content of or opinions expressed in any external site and might not endorse or approve of all or any material on the site.
By registering for the ABTT Theatre Show, you are acknowledging and agreeing:
1. This is a trade-only event as such we are unable to admit anyone under 16 years of age.
2. School children of senior school age (11+) may visit for educational reasons, only if accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult.
3. All visitors must cooperate with the security team and all bags are liable to security searches.
4. Filming/photography is not permitted unless prior consent has been obtained from the organisers.
5. The organiser will take photographs and videos at the event and may use these for marketing purposes.
6. All visitors must comply with any measures required by the venue or organisers to maintain public health and safety.
1. I understand that my personal data may be held and used by the organiser of this event, and any third-party provider acting on its behalf, in order to stage the event and to analyse visitor traffic with a view to improving the event experience for participants.
2. I understand that I must allow my badge to be scanned when entering the exhibition to ensure the safe running of the event.
3. I also understand that by allowing my badge to be scanned by an exhibitor I will be providing that exhibitor with my personal data. If you do not want your details passed on to an exhibitor, we advise that you do not present your badge to them for scanning.