ABTT announces date of Annual General Meeting 2021
16 August 2021
The ABTT will hold its Annual General Meeting online this year, on the 5th September at 4pm. We will be celebrating the Association's achievements and of course reflecting on the impact of recent events.
As previously notified, the Annual General Meeting of the Members of the Association will take place on Sunday 5th September 2021 at 16.00
The meeting will take place in the PLASA Show Theatre at the combined ABTT Theatre Show and PLASA Show in the Grand Hall at Olympia London, Hammersmith Road, Kensington, W14 8UX
Formal business will commence at 4pm.
- Apologies for Absence
- To consider, and if thought fit, to adopt the Report of the Association for the year to 31 December 2020.
- To consider, and if thought fit, to adopt the Accounts of the Association for the year to 31 December 2020.
- To announce the results of the Council election.
- To appoint the Auditors to serve until the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting and to authorise the Council to determine their Remuneration. (MHA MacIntyre Hudson LLP have signified their willingness to be re-appointed.)
- Only corporate members (Fellows, Members and Honorary Members) may vote at General Meetings, this will be by online polling.
- Associates and representatives of affiliated organisations are entitled to attend and speak at General Meetings but have no vote.
- A proxy form is available to download from the ABTT website.
- A Member present only by proxy has no vote on a show of hands.
- Associates and Representatives of affiliated organisations are entitled to attend and speak at General Meetings but have no vote.