ABTT Office Update: 13th March 2020
13 March 2020
Dear Members, The ABTT recognises the impact and spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and that our members may be anxious about how we will operate, and continue to serve, during this time. However, currently the risk is deemed to be moderate and we continue to operate as normal.
The ABTT has followed Government guidelines to ensure that our colleagues, and clients alike, are safe and protected and we would like to outline some measures we have put in place, within our business, to give you said assurance.
We have identified, and implemented, some simple ways to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the workplace, such as:
- Ensuring our workplace is clean and hygienic.
- Surfaces (desks/tables), objects and day to day work tools (keyboards/telephones/headsets) are wiped and disinfected each day.
- All colleagues have been guided to wash their hands at regular intervals throughout the day.
- Government guidelines and advice posters are displayed throughout our business covering good hygiene practice.
To reduce our exposure and contribution to social contact we will be continuing work as usual but using remote-access.
Our main method of contact will be email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any urgent enquiries please use the Theatre Safety Helpline: 07917 177 552
We have also put the following regulations in place:
- We encourage all colleagues who have been abroad to affected areas, to self-quarantine and follow specific medical advice, if they develop flu like symptoms.
- Should a colleague develop a mild cough, or low-grade fever, they will remain at home and self-isolate and follow medical advice.
- Flexible/home working is available for administration and office-based colleagues.
We continue to operate as usual at this time and will update if anything changes.