Who we are:
Founded by ABTT Young Associate Representative Tamykha Patterson, a past apprentice herself, the UK Theatre & Live Events Apprenticeship Network is made up of current, future and past apprentices, alongside those who have helped create the apprenticeship schemes as well as the people who run and support them.
What we do:
The purpose of this group is to:
1. To provide a safe space for discussions and questions about the Theatre Apprenticeship schemes around the UK.
2. To build a community of Apprentices where members can speak about their experiences with others in a similar situation.
3. Provide networking events, resources and guidance for Apprentices throughout the UK.
Why we do it:
This group has been created to enable all past, current and future Apprentices a much needed safe space to ask questions and to seek advice. It is a a space for any and all apprentices to ask and answer questions, to ask for and provide advice or help with no judgement. We know that being an apprentice doesn’t always make it easy to be social – so we want to be able to connect you with others who have been through or are going through the same experiences.
How to join:
1. Create a professional profile on LinkedIn to help showcase your experiences and knowledge.
3. Be as involved as you want! If you have ideas on events, socials or resources that could be run or shared please get in contact – we’d love to hear from you! This network is run by and for Apprentices so tell us what you need and we’ll do our best to make it happen!
Phone: 0207 242 9200