ABTT CPD Session: Knots and Splicing at the SDTN
Member’s price See link
Non-member’s price See link
5 February 2021 | 9:40 am - 1:10pm
15 tickets available for each session so please book in advance to avoid disappointment.
SDTN’s 2021 Symposium gives us all a chance to gather what we have learnt from the past year and hopes for the future. Our industry has seen one of the greatest impacts of all. We bring you an opportunity to learn from peers what has been successful, challenging, and most importantly plans for the future.
Open to all in education and industry and those training for the future of the industry. Please join us, we need to re connect after 2020 and begin to plan for the future. Bring with you your experiences, knowledge, and ideas.
At this event the ABTT will be presenting two Continuous Professional Development taster session based on our Bronze Award Module “Knots and Splicing” where you will learn about why our ropes, knots and splicing course benefits candidates, what is covered in the course, how to tie a bowline knot (and possibly more) – followed by a Q&A.
The first session runs between 9.40am and 11.20am and the second between 11.40am – 1.20am so to join us please book your space on the Symposium along with the sessions you are interested in. Use your Zoom booking link to log on before the event you are attending, and we will make sure you are in the right (virtual) room. Some sessions have limited spaces so we advise booking promptly to avoid disappointment.
Your delegate pass entitles you to the following:
- Registration –Electronic delegate pack with details of contributors, delegate information, contact details, links and resources.
- Private screening of The Assumption – launched on 4th February at 7pm and you have the link to watch for one week.
- Most importantly, tea and biscuits compliments of SDTN to make sure you take those screen breaks!
- Complete technology support for all platforms used will run throughout the day for delegates.
- Full access to the recordings of the all the CPD sessions, the spotlights and keynote speakers after the event.
- Full access to industry and education stalls that will be delivered on a separate Slack channel.
- Chance for you to have an honest catch up and networking session which will not be recorded to ensure confidentiality.
- Option to access a choice of SDTN’s pre-recorded CPD autumn recorded sessions.
Email email@example.com with the sessions you are attending if you require BSL interpretation, captioning or other reasonable adjustments to enable you to participate fully.
This year SDTN is asking for an affordable contribution to the Symposium. The options available range from £5 to £50. We recognise the tough and testing times our industry and all who work in it are having to endure and we are trying to assist by continuing our programme virtually paying industry rates to all our contributors. We would like to assure you that if you, or your company or institution, are able to contribute a reasonable fee to attend the symposium this will enable us to contract a greater number of freelancers in 2021.
If you are a freelancer who has been disproportionately affected by the pandemic, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss complimentary attendance. We need your voice at the Symposium.