Join the ABTT in discussing diversity in the arts and the organisations and initiatives that you can get involved with to help rebuild and reboot post COVID-19.
For this discussion we will be joined by:
- Emma Rees from StageSight the organisation behind better representation in off stage theatre roles;
- Jai Morjaria, Chair of the ALD’s Diversity Committee;
- Lucy Kerbel, founder of Tonic Theatre helping achieve greater equality, diversity & inclusion in the arts;
- Andrew Miller, UK Gov Disability Champion for Arts & Culture, & founder of #WeShallNotBeRemoved;
- Sammy Willbourne from TheatreCallToAction currently running the initiative #PullUpOrShutUp;
- Ian Manborde, Equality and Diversity Organiser from Equity, a union open to all regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexuality, disability or class.