Backup Pumpkin Challenge (Competition)
Member’s price FREE (donations welcome)
Non-member’s price FREE (Donations welcome_
31 October | 12:00 am - 12:00am
This is a competition. Deadline for entries is 31st October.
The Backup Pumpkin Challenge is a competition to help raise awareness of the Charity in a fun and creative way.
We want you to get involved – as an individual, company or team. All you need is a pumpkin, your design and any props or tech you want to incorporate to bring your design to life.
- Best overall design (judged by panel)
- Best use of tech (judged by panel)
- Best Design by Future Creative* (judged by panel)
- Most overall likes (on Instagram)
- Cutest Fur Baby Pumpkin Pic ** (most overall likes on Instagram)
Entry Details / Terms & Conditions
- Minimum requirement is a pumpkin and your design
- Entry is free, though donations are always welcome – visit the Backup website if you wish to make a donation
- To enter your design upload a maximum of 3x photos and/or Video of which is no more than 15 seconds to Instagram
- Upload your entries onto your Instagram* using the hashtag #BackupPumpkinChallenge along with your name or team name – If you don’t do this we can’t see your entry to judge.
- All entries must be posted on Instagram using #BackupPumpkinChallenge by 31st of October 2020
- ‘Most Overall Likes’ judging will take place at 9am on 5th November 2020
- ‘Best Overall Design’, ‘Best Use of Tech’ & ‘Best Design by Future Creator’ will be deliberated by judging panel after 31st October 2020
- All winners to be announced on the 5th of November 2020
- Judges have final ruling on all entries
- Judging panel consists of a board member from Backup, ALD and ASD
- Winners will be contacted by Backup on announcement date
- Winning designs will be promoted on Backup social media pages, marketing material and industry press
Any further questions regarding the above entry details and T&C’s please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for entries is 31st October. Find out more about the competition and how to enter here.