About this event
Presented by Enterprise Risk Management experts from Ecclesiastical Insurance, this webinar will look at at the current and evolving risk landscape in the theatre world and will outline how Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) can help. Ecclesiastical will cover what ERM is, how this is different to taking a traditional risk management approach and the associated benefits. Ecclesiastical’s Roadmap to Recovery (based on ERM principles) has been designed to support organisation’s recover from COVID or any other significant event.
The roadmap covers:
- 3 Areas of Focus (strategy, operations and workforce)
- 4 Key Enablers (Governance and Risk, Finance, Communities & Stakeholders & Technology)
- 5 Strategic Steps (Position, Perspective, Plan, Project and Preparedness).
Supporting tools and templates will be made available for you to use. Ecclesiastical will also cover how to look further into the future by adopting a horizon scanning approach to managing strategic risks.
- Members of the Theatres Senior Management Team
- Key operational staff from across the organisation.
At the end of the webinar you will gain:
- Recognition that we are all operating in more complex and uncertain times
- An understanding of ERM and how it can be used.
- An overview of the Roadmap to Recovery proposition to build greater resilience in an organisation.
- An awareness of the supporting tools and templates available that could be used.
- How to prepare for the future by using a horizon scanning approach.
Sarah Pearson – Head of Enterprise Risk Management , Ecclesiastical Insurance
A driven and successful leader with 24 years’ experience of working in the public sector (in a variety of senior corporate roles with a risk focus) and 9 years’ experience within the insurance industry in Enterprise Risk Management positions (Consultant, Advisor, Business Partner and Practice Leader).
A proven track record of successfully working in and with organisations (public, private and voluntary sector) in Strategic Planning, Change Management, Performance Management, Enterprise Risk and Business Continuity.
Qualifications: MBA, Certificate in Risk Management, Certificate in Business Continuity Management, Certificate in the Chartered Insurance Institute.
Steph Jackson – Enterprise Risk Management Consultant , Ecclesiastical Insurance
A risk and compliance professional with 18 years of experience working in the Financial Services and General Insurance industry, including 13 years in a variety of Enterprise Risk Management positions from Manager to Consultant.
A proven track record in designing and delivering training solutions and successfully working internally and alongside key partnership organisations in the delivery of Enterprise, Project and Compliance Risk
Qualifications: BA (Hons), Certificate in Risk Management, Diploma in Compliance & Certificate in Digital Risk (IRM) focusing on cyber risk and business digitization.