WHO IS IT FOR?
Stage management, technicians, theatre makers and performers
WHAT IS IT?
A 3 hour interactive online class. Exploring how to establish boundaries and protocols for close physical action. We look at how the varying creatives roles may collaborate. We discuss how to build a safe complicit and supportive space for the creative process throughout the whole production.
– Pre production considerations including paperwork, procedure and casting
– Establish protocols to create safe spaces
– Improve lines of communication: who and how?
– Safeguarding the physical, mental health and emotional wellbeing of all involved
– How to prepare the room and staff for Intimate and Violent action
– Understand what is needed to support these elements in terms of resources
– How to notate movement and using safe language
– Know the Fight/Intimacy captain roles, calls and rehearsals
– Realistic scheduling, timings and paperwork procedures
– Explore a timeline of actions from audition to production, including tech
– Confident and informed choices when decision making, taking on responsibilities
WHAT YOU NEED
Lap top to receive the live online course and something to takes notes on.
Tools, procedure and practical solutions for making safe work.
ABTT Members are eligible for a 10% discount code here
HOW TO SIGN UP
ABTT Members will receive a 10% discount when they use the code at checkout. Discount available until Dec 16th.