The International Theatre Engineering & Architecture Conference is back, bigger and better than ever!
ITEAC is THE global forum to look at the places where we make and experience performance.
The ABTT created the International Theatre Engineering and Architecture Conference (ITEAC) to be the leading international gathering for those engaged in the design, construction and operation of performance spaces as well as those involved in imagining, making, operating, and producing the content for places where performance is presented.
Based in London and at venues ranging from Tokyo to Bogotà, ITEAC is accessible online around the world, with opportunities to attend face-to-face gatherings at various global locations.
ITEAC 23 will consider three themes driving dramatic change in theatre practice and theatre space:
– Environmental Sustainability
– The Digital Revolution
– Serving Communities
So Why Come?
– Expect discussion, networking and sharing of best practice. This conference exists to optimise the design and specification of performance spaces.
– ITEAC is THE essential place to learn the lessons of the past 5 years, scope the challenges to be resolved and make new connections with potential collaborators and partners.
– As a delegate you will collectively consider what will be needed to support great performances for years to come.
– Coming together allows us to share experience gained, ambitions and innovation in order to powerfully imagine the future.
Find out more about ITEAC here: https://www.iteac.info/