DATE: 15th of March 10am
WHO IS IT FOR?
Online course for Stage managers, technicians, theatre makers and performers
WHAT IS IT?
Part 1 is an interactive online class which focuses on the theory, does & don’ts and UK gun law for Replica and Blank Firing Firearms in theatre.
This workshop is extremely popular and Rc-Annie are proud to have been instrumental in creating better working Realistic Imitation Firearms practices in the UK since 2005.
– Getting to grips with terms and definitions
– The differences between Real Firearms and RIF’s
– What is and isnt legal
– The right ‘gun’ for your production
– Establishing rehearsal room and pre production etiquette
– How to source weaponry, transport and store
Completion of this course (part 1 & 2) permits you to hire Blank Firing Handguns from the Rc-Annie Armoury
Discover your own comfort levels while dealing with all Replica Firearms
A greater understanding of how to safely accommodate RIF’s in your production
ABTT Members will receive a 10% discount when using there discount code here: https://www.abtt.org.uk/resources-guidance/membership-offers/