WHO IS IT FOR?
Stage management, technicians, theatre makers and performers
WHAT IS IT?
Part 1 is an interactive online class which focuses on the theory.
The does and don’ts including relevant UK gun law on using Replica and Blank Firing Firearms in theatre.
This workshop is extremely popular and Rc-Annie are proud to have been instrumental in creating better working Theatrical Handgun practices in the UK since 2005. Completion of this course (part 1 & 2) awards you a Theatrical Handguns Booklet to record your training. This permits you to hire Blank Firing Handguns from the Rc-Annie Armoury
– Real Firearms verses RIF’s
– What you can and cannot do
– What is and isnt legal
– Getting to grips with terms and definitions
– Discover types of handguns and what to choose
– Dispelling misconceptions
– How to source weaponry, transport and store
– Discover your own comfort levels while dealing with all Replica Firearms
Greater understanding of how to safely accommodate RIF’s in production
ABTT Members are eligible for a 10% discount code here
HOW TO SIGN UP
ABTT Members will receive a 10% discount when they use the code
at checkout. Discount ends on Jan 13th.