WHO IS IT FOR?
Stage management, technicians, theatre makers and performers
WHAT IS IT?
Attendance to part 1 is recommended. Part 2 is an interactive online class which focuses on the practicalities of using Replica and Blank Firing Firearms in theatre. Completion of these 2 courses awards you a Theatrical Handguns Booklet to record your training and permits you to hire Blank Firing Handguns from the Rc-Annie Armoury.
– Establishing Rehearsal Room and pre production etiquette
– How to safely handle – including The 4 Rules
– The anatomy of a Bullet
– Parts of the firearm the operational mechanisms
– Safe staging, physical risks and Plan B’s
– Your paperwork procedures, including gun plots
Confidence in procedures and knowledge of how to safely accommodate RIF’s in production.
ABTT Members are eligible for a 10% discount code here
HOW TO SIGN UP
ABTT Members will receive a 10% discount when they use the code
at checkout. Discount ends on Jan 20th.