This webinar will explore practical ways to confidently attract audiences back to our theatres.
The national vaccination programme is underway and looking beyond the current lockdown, there is the potential for a full return for theatre programmes during 2021. This webinar will explore some practical ways to confidently attract audiences back to our theatres:
- what has worked successfully during the pandemic
- what different approaches are there
- what campaigns are running to encourage audiences to return
- how we can use this moment to make our theatres more inclusive
This 75 minute webinar will include seven brief and inspiring presentations. Each will explore an issue related to the confident return of theatre audiences in 2021. There will be an opportunity to ask questions to all the contributors.
- Caroline Routh, Stephen Joseph Theatre
- Tarek Iskander, Battersea Arts Centre,
- Andrew Miller, Cultural consultant and UK Disability Champion
This seminar programme is supported by the Garfield Weston Foundation.