Core Business / Area of Diversification
- Theatre Consultancy including planning and design
- Project Leadership and Client Representative services
- Theatre Planning and Design
- Stage Engineering Design
- Stage Lighting Design
- Audio Visual Design
Key Personnel / Contacts
Flip Tanner; Director email@example.com
Julia Redfern; Studio Manager Julia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Abbey Manor Farm
Business Operating Zone
Stage Right Theatre Consultants is a theatre design practice now in its third year and led by Flip Tanner. Following nearly twenty years with the Royal Shakespeare Company and work for two of the world’s leading theatre consultants and acousticians, Flip has amassed a significant number of credits and established a great team of talented designers and engineers to collaborate together on venue design projects.
Since SRTC’s inception in 2019, we’ve successfully navigated a global pandemic, completed work on several projects both in the UK and oversees, and amongst theatre closures during the pandemic, we provided various work opportunities to practitioners within the arts industry. We are based near the heart of Shakespeare’s Stratford-upon-Avon and see ourselves as a regional consultant with global expertise, supported by team members based all over the UK.
The range of services we provide includes strategy and leadership for cultural projects as well as the typical services such as venue design and technical system design. Venues for performance are complex buildings and we believe our excellent collaborative skills and a curious and innovative approach, are key components to ensure your project is a success.
- The Albany Theatre, Coventry
- Sutton Community Academy Theatre, Sutton-in-Ashfield
- The State Theatre, Hong Kong
- Oldham Making Space
- Rotherham Performing Arts Space
- Digital Exhibition Space at The Reel Store, Coventry
- Institute of Theatre Consultants
- Fellowship – Winston Churchill Memorial Trust Fellow, 2008