The DCMS Performing Arts Guidance has been updated
1 December 2020
The DCMS Performing Arts Guidance has been updated and it now has a new section on the Tiers and their implications. Please check the rules carefully and make sure you understand them as they differ depending on your Tier.
New rules about serving alcohol include:
- Alcohol for ticket holders only
- Exempt from table service
- Consumed while seated in auditorium
- Last orders 10pm, close at 11pm (Tiers 1 & 2)
- Order drinks 30 mins before & after performance
You will also be aware that Government issued further guidance for the Christmas period over the weekend and the Department of Education published the following guidance which may be of relevance: Out-of-school settings, schools and further education.