Theatres Trust to recruit new Trustees!
18 August 2023
Theatres Trust, the national advice and advocacy body for the UK’s theatres supporting all forms of theatres, is looking to recruit six new Trustees to join its active and engaged Board.
They are seeking Trustees with knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Performer or creative professional with a high public profile
- Theatre CEO or Executive Producer with an excellent industry profile, ideally with theatre experience in Wales
- Theatre architect or theatre consultant
- Theatre practitioner / consultant with Access, Equality, Diversity and Inclusion expertise
- Financial and businessperson
- Individual with a passion for theatres who does not necessarily work professionally in the sector but is able to bring an outside perspective on the work of Theatres Trust
Further information about the roles, Theatres Trust’s work and how to apply is available on the Theatres Trust website.
Deadline for applications: 11:59pm on 12 September 2023