UEFA Women’s EURO 2022 Arts Programme Royal Philharmonic Orchestra Lecture Series Work Experience Offer
11 May 2022
Aged 18-25 and interested in event management, arts and culture, music or sport? Gain professional experience supporting the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra (RPO) deliver an exciting lecture series exploring links between music and sport this summer.
What does it involve?
• Up to two young people from eight tournament host cities (Hounslow,
Brent, Milton Keynes, Sheffield, Rotherham, Manchester, Trafford, Wigan &
Leigh) will support the delivery and livestreaming of their local event.
• Tasks will include supporting the RPO Project Manager to liaise with
venues and expert panellists, confirm technical and logistical
arrangements, market/promote the event, support on-the-day
management and gather and analyse audience feedback.
Candidates should be available 2-3 hours per week from early June 2022
through their event date (see lecture series schedule below). Work will be
completed remotely during the lead up to events, with live support required
on event days.
• Travel and food expenses will be reimbursed upon submission of receipts.
Additional access costs and needs will also be met.
• References and CV help will be available to those completing the experience.
Who is it for?
• Young people aged 18-25 living or studying in a UEFA Women’s EURO 2022
tournament host city with an interest in arts, culture, event management
and/or sport are invited to apply.
• Applications are particularly welcome from women and under-represented
groups, in recognition of the ethos and spirt of the Women’s EURO
How to apply?
Download the information pack.
Send a short cover letter outlining your interest, career goals and any relevant
experience to Resound@rpo.co.uk by 1st June 2022. Please include your host city
and ‘WEURO Lecture Series Work Experience’ in the subject line.