ABTT announces date of Annual General Meeting 2020
18 August 2020
The ABTT will hold its Annual General Meeting online this year, on the 4th September at 2pm. We will be celebrating the Association's achievements and of course reflecting on the impact of recent events.
Formal business will commence at 2pm. Following this we can now confirm a gripping online seminar with Richard Pilbrow entitled: “Social Distancing, oh no you can’t!” As a vehement anti-social distancer he will be investigating other protocols that could be used instead during this seminar.
RSVP by Thursday 3rd September via the booking link above.
- Apologies for Absence
- To consider, and if thought fit, to adopt the Report of the Association for the year to 31 December 2019.
- To consider, and if thought fit, to adopt the Accounts of the Association for the year to 31 December 2019.
- To announce the results of the Council election.
- To appoint the Auditors to serve until the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting and to authorise the Council to determine their Remuneration. (MHA MacIntyre Hudson LLP have signified their willingness to be re-appointed.)
After the formal business of the meeting, there will be a gripping online seminar with Richard Pilbrow entitled: “Social Distancing, oh no you can’t!”
- Only corporate members (Fellows, Members and Honorary Members) may vote at General Meetings, this will be by online polling.
- Associates and representatives of affiliated organisations are entitled to attend and speak at General Meetings but have no vote.