Seminar: UK Theatre & Live Events Apprenticeship Network – Dealing with Job Rejection
Member’s price FREE
2 December 2020 | 2:00 pm - 4:00pm
Zoom, Online Event
This event is being run as part of the UK Theatre & Live Events Apprenticeship Network. It is open to any current, future or past Apprentice. Please book to attend.
About this Event
The UK Theatre & Live Events Apprenticeship Network provides all past, current and future Apprentices a much needed safe space to ask questions and to seek advice .
At this Event we will be discussing:
• Job searching and where to start,
• Job rejections and their impact,
• Dealing with rejection and avoiding dejection,
• Strategies for continuing job searching
Speakers for this event include:
• Sebastian Barnes – Chair of the ABTT Training & Education Committee
• Steve Cheney – Freelancer (Production and Stage Management) for Touring and Festivals
• Yvonne Frosdick – Freelance Technician Technician in Theatre and Live Events
• Chris Nichols – H&S & Workforce Development Director, White Light LTD
You will have the opportunity to hear from and speak with people from different roles within the Industry as well as meeting other Apprentices – connecting you with others who have been through the same experience.You will be able to speak with experts from different fields, and if in doubt, find out more about the different avenues you can pursue during your career in the Live Entertainment Industry.
If you have not joined it already, please join the UK Theatre and Live Apprenticeship Network for FREE here: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8953424/
You can also find out more information – including relevant resources for Apprentices here: https://www.abtt.org.uk/committees/abtt-apprenticeship-network/